~♥ My World..My Life ♥~

Monday, June 14, 2010

♥* It's The Little Things In Life *♥

Sitting this morning while all the kids are asleep and my husband is at work I took time and cleared my head of all the negative things and really thought about all GOD has blessed me with and how sometimes I take it for granted. And don't thank him for all the little things in life such as...........


The girls came running out of their room on the first day of summer vacation ready to go to the pool!!!!!






















All my kids on Nathan's graduation.....their smiles can always brighten your day:)











The innocent conversation in the morning over breakfast!











My amazing life as a wife!!!!!











I mean I complain a lot about my husband not spending that much time with us because he is always at the fire station but when I take a step back I knew what we was taking on becoming a fire fighters house. And I am so proud to say I am a firefighters' wife. And all the kids are doing is fighting and driving me crazy...but when they come up to me and tell me they love me or just see them acting crazy everything else they do doesn't matter.I wouldn't trade my life as wife or mom for anything it is the most rewarding, fun, crazy ride of my life. No matter what life throws at me or my family we are truly blessed with so much.....the love for each other, all the laughter and fun times we have. Those are the things that mean the most not what size your house is, what you buy, what kind of car you drive or trying to keep up with "Jones' " but its what you are building.....the memories & love.I can say life is good & I am truly happy with my amazing life:)



~ On another positive note my mom is doing so awesome.....she gets to come home the end of this week still has to do therapy at home & out patient therapy at the doctors. But she is walking on her own with walker. And everything else is doing well for her. God is so amazing & answers prayers~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~*Let The Music Carry You Away *~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones