~♥ My World..My Life ♥~

Friday, November 27, 2009

~Finding strength in GOD~

When I went to church Sunday morning the pastor was talking about having faith and truly leaving everything to GOD and being part time Christians how we pray for help when we are in a time of need and then when things seem to be calm for us we feel like we can handle what we asked GOD to help us with. But GOD wants all of our problems, concerns, praises, EVERYTHING he wants us to put it on his "to do list" don't take it back cause we think we can finally handle it but leave with him it will all work out when GOD is ready for it to he has his own timing for everything. But before he talked about this he made a comment "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to the garage makes you a car..." all this made me think and I am guilty at times of doing this. Think about it you have to continue doing GOD'S will out side of church also. Just thought I would share this with you I know this made me review my life and how I live....

God Bless
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

~*Let The Music Carry You Away *~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones