~♥ My World..My Life ♥~

Friday, November 27, 2009

~ What are you thankful for?~

So many times we get caught up in the "I want game", "Me game","Blame game", then when it comes to the holidays we become thankful. But it should not just be at the holiday times that we state our thanks and let our loved ones know....we should let them be known ALL THE TIME!!!!!
I AM THANKFUL FOR:

~ Having a GOD that forgives us
~ Having a GOD that has made sure our needs have been taken care of my family & I this past year while my husband has been laid off.
~ Being able to wake up to new days
~ My wonderful husband
~ Amazing & Crazy children
~ My beautiful family
~ My Awesome friends
~ My health
~ Being loved unconditionally
~ All of our military people protecting our freedom
~ My AMAZING,BUSY,CRAZY LIFE!!!!

Remember to give thanks for everything in your life no matter how big or small & most of all give thanks & praises to GOD because without him we would not have our lives that we do or a life ever lasting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~*Let The Music Carry You Away *~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones