~♥ My World..My Life ♥~

Friday, November 27, 2009

~Letting go of the past for a better future~

Ok so I figure if I want to start 2009 off right and continue to keep changing into a better person & mommy & wife I need to let go of a lot of things I mean it is nearing the end of 2008 so what better of a time then now.

So here you go,why the hell do people think they have every right to judge me and act like they truly know me?! Well you know something YOU DON'T the only person that has every right to judge me is GOD and only GOD knows EVERYTHING about me. So unless you have walked in my shoes or you are God.....KEEP YOUR DAMN MOUTH SHUT!!!! I am sick and tired of people using my problems against me yea I have an anxiety disorder,OCD, and depression but I am still the same person I have always been just with a better out look on life, these things do not make me some FUCKN CRAZY ASS PSYCHO BITCH like a lot of you make me out to be or think I am. Hell we all know I can turn into one (like none of you don't!) I mean shit I am a wife,mommy,& student don't fuck with anything that I hold close and we all will be fine.LOL!I am sick and tired of people saying they are your friends and you go out of your way to help them and get shit on, you know what are friendship was nothing then and it is now over!!!! And this part is the hardest for me but it is how I truly feel... I can not wait till I get my Nursing Degree so I can finally stop running my daycare I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE the children and LOVE doing it, if I didn't I would not of been doing it for the past 9 years. Its just I am tired of the way SOME of the parents treat me like shit like how I feel or what I do for their children does not matter. I know this is going to piss off a lot of people and you know something if this does TO FUCKN BAD, maybe you should take a damn look at the way you treat people and change I hope this can be a wake up call for y'all. This is MY life not YOURS and I am not living it to please others. I no longer want that type of people in my life no room for the negative energy and atmosphere you bring. I am not the type of person that walks out on someone ( even though some will say I am )you are the ones that chose to walk out on our friendship when shit all over it, I am just going to distance myself from those type of people and continue living my life to the fullest with my family, close friends & school.So I guess you can say I am now saying GOOD BYE to the bad, negative, anger, hatefulness, bitterness in my life and starting 2009 fresh full of life and energy I have so much to be thankful for and so much life to live that I can say I am glad to be getting rid of all this and starting right. If people get hurt because of this then maybe you should of thought about your actions cause like the saying goes ' Your actions speak loud then words' .

Now I don't want to end on a bad note and plus I need to update y'all on the Attkisson house hold. I am now on Christmas Vacation until Jan. 12,2009 I passed the English board :O) and received a B in that class. My math I am still waiting on, grades was going to be posted Wednesday and still are not. GRRRRR but as soon as I know I will update this. Only going to be taking 2 classes in the Spring. My children are doing great Johnny turns 12 on Christmas and they all will be on Christmas Vacation starting next week. Yeppers going to have a house full with mine and daycare kiddos LOVE it bring on the snow so we can play!!!!! :O) Johnathon did not get LT. or Captain but they may be doing another election for LT. so he still may get it. We are doing good ♥ Can't wait till Christmas so I can see my children s faces. I will also be putting newer pics up of the whole family then because Andrew will be here too.

I want to tell the ones that have always been there and stood by me and my family thank you and I love you. You guys are true friends not the fake ones like above.LOL!!!Because with out you and my family I would not of been able to get to this point in my life and I am blessed for having you in it.

I think this time of year a lot of people start to think about their lives and how it has changed and what they can do. But we also make it a competition between people to see who can give the best gifts, throw the best parties, spoil their children more. And none of this matters what matters is what the Christmas season is truly about. I mean why do you think they call it Christmas? We need to remember that with CHRIST we would not be where we are!!! We need to step back and take our time and to count our blessings no matter how big or small they are. For we all are blessed and have so much to thank GOD for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~*Let The Music Carry You Away *~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones